APEMAN NM4 Mini Projector
APEMAN NM4 Mini Portable Projector, Video DLP Pocket Projector for Home and Outdoor Entertainment, Support 1080P HDMI Input Built-in Rechargeable Battery Stereo Speakers with Upgraded 360° Tripod
- Lightweight as Phones: Pocket size mini projector (3.86×3.86×0.85 inches) and lightweight (0.44 lbs). Easy to take and operate. It comes with a TRIPOD with a fully functional 360-degree rotation and firm stand. This projector is an ideal and popular gift!
- Excellent Features: Super low noise which hardly to hear when you are watching a movie. The mini projector is perfect for home cinema, parties or camping entertainment in a relatively dark environment. Not suitable for business or teaching presentations.
- Built-in Battery and Long Lamp Life: The mini projector gets you through a 1.5-2.5 hours movie on one charge. Flexible to use anywhere and don’t need charging always. Long lamp lifetime up to 45000 hours. If use it for 3 hours per day, that’s 40 years.
- Extensive Connectivity: This portable projector can widely connect to a laptop, TV Box, DVD, tablet, camera, PS3/4, smartphone, etc. via HDMI port to enjoy a variety of entertaining resources from many devices. Make your living room become a home theater!
- Big Screen HD Movie: Advanced DLP technology provides a 70% brighter image and 50% sharper image. Supports full HD 1080P video with a 1000:1 contrast ratio and 854 x 480 native resolution. You can enjoy a 30-100″ big display screen within 1-4 m distance.
- M4 Projector, HDMI cable, 360° Tripod, USB Charging Cable, AC Adapter, User Manual.
- If the battery is about to running out, the projector will change to dim mode to protect the battery. Please turn off the power to charge, or connect the charger when using.
- The USB port is used as power output, for the connection with Firestick and Chromecast or used as power bank output. It’s not for USB drive.
- NOT support Dolby sound. If there is no sound when playing videos like Netflix, turn off Dolby sound on your connected devices or apps. (Settings > Display & Sounds > Audio > Dolby Digital Output > and then turn Dolby 5.1 Digital Plus OFF)
- To connect Android phone to the projector, a Miracast/Dongle (not included) is needed and please make sure that the phone has a Screen Mirroring/Screen Casting function. To connect to iPhone, an official MFI-certificated Lightning to HDMI cable is needed (not included).
Home Cinema is Around Your Side
A Perfect Gift for All Age
A Perfect Mirror for Your Many Devices
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.