Advanced Infrared Technology
APEMAN H65 With 42pcs infrared LEDs, the camera can keep an appropriate brightness during daytime and at night for a high quality shooting. In addition, the camera can automatically reduce the brightness to extend battery life under energy saving mode.
- 【Excellent Image and Video Quality】The reliability of high-performance 12-megapixel image resolution captures crisp, brightly colored photos each time motion is detected of wild game during the day (black and white at night), takes up to 9 photos per detection. The 1080P Video is at your fingertips, records clear video and sound (support 10s to 3 minutes video length).
- 【Short Trigger Speed & Long Trigger Distance】An impressively fast trigger speed of less than 1 second ensure each detected movement is captured quickly and accurately, also documented in real time. effective shooting up to 20m. User are guaranteed to never miss any of the action.
- 【Low Glow Infrared Technology】 Equipped with 42 pcs black LEDs, takes wonderful images. Additionally, avioding to produce such bright flash which scare animals away when taking pictures.
- 【Other Excellent features】 2.4 inch LCD screen, IP54 Spray water protected design, Up to 6 Months long battery life with 8AA batteries, Passive Infrared Sensor, Multiple usages e.g. home security, wildlife monitoring, surveillance and scouting game.
- 【User Friendly】In conjunction of wider view angle game camera, you can receive more surprise. Photo, Video, Photo + Video 3 modes with easy operation process. Detailed and useful user manual is included. APEMAN service team provides professional after-sales help timely.
One switch to change mode, simple operation
Image sensor: 5.0 mega pixels, 1/2.5’’ CMOS sensor
Photo resolution: 12M 4000 x 3000 (interpolated), 8M 3264 x 2448 (interpolated), 5M 2592 x 1944
Screen: 6.1cm(2.4’’) color TFT LCD; 480 x 234 pixels
Recording medium: Support SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (optional)
Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (15fps) 1280 x 720p (30fps) 848 x 480 (30fps) 640 x 480p (30fps)
Lens: F=7.45; F/NO=3.0; FOV=55; Auto IR filter
Effectiveness： Daytime 1m-infintive; Night time 3m-20m
Triggering distance: up tp 20m
Triggering time: less than 1 second
IR flash: 44 infrared LEDs for night shots (range 20m)
Detection angle of sensors: central sensor zone: 35-40; Side sensor zone: each 30; total sensor anngle zone: 120
Spray water proctected: Yes (IP protection class 54)
Storage formats: Photo-JPEG
Video-AVI Motion JPEG
Connections: mini USB 2.0 (USB and TV out)
Power supply: 4x or 8x batteries type LR6 (AA); 4x or 8x NiMH batteries type LR66 (AA) with low self discharge; external 6V power supply, at least 1.5A (not supplied)
Standby time: approx 6 months (with 8 batteries)
Dimension: approx 135(H) x 93(B) x72(T) mm
What’s in the box
USB and video cable