APEMAN H65 Trail Camera 12MP Hunting Game Camera with Infrared Night Version 1080P 2.4 inch LCD Screen PIR Sensors and IP54 Spray Water Protected
This hunting camera is designed to take photos and videos of wildlife, capturing every brilliant movement of them. Detect sudden changes to the ambient temperature of wildlife and get more fun. You also can use it as a surveillance system for home security.
- 【Excellent Image and Video Quality】The reliability of high-performance 12-megapixel image resolution captures crisp, brightly colored photos each time motion is detected of wild game during the day (black and white at night), takes up to 9 photos per detection. The 1080P Video is at your fingertips, records clear video and sound (support 10s to 3 minutes video length).
- 【Short Trigger Speed & Long Trigger Distance】An impressively fast trigger speed of less than 1 second ensure each detected movement is captured quickly and accurately, also documented in real time. effective shooting up to 20m. User are guaranteed to never miss any of the action.
- 【Low Glow Infrared Technology】 Equipped with 42 pcs black LEDs, takes wonderful images. Additionally, avioding to produce such bright flash which scare animals away when taking pictures.
- 【Other Excellent features】 2.4 inch LCD screen, IP54 Spray water protected design, Up to 6 Months long battery life with 8AA batteries, Passive Infrared Sensor, Multiple usages e.g. home security, wildlife monitoring, surveillance and scouting game.
- 【User Friendly】Photo, Video, Photo + Video 3 modes with easy operation process. Detailed and useful user manual is included. APEMAN service team provides professional after-sales help timely.
Advanced Infrared Technology
With 42pcs infrared LEDs, the camera can keep an appropriate brightness during daytime and at night for a high quality shooting. In addition, the camera can automatically reduce the brightness to extend battery life under energy saving mode.
One switch to change mode, simple operation
Image sensor: 5.0 mega pixels, 1/2.5’’ CMOS sensor
Photo resolution: 12M 4000 x 3000 (interpolated), 8M 3264 x 2448 (interpolated), 5M 2592 x 1944
Screen: 6.1cm(2.4’’) color TFT LCD; 480 x 234 pixels
Recording medium: Support SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (optional)
Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (15fps) 1280 x 720p (30fps) 848 x 480 (30fps) 640 x 480p (30fps)
Lens: F=7.45; F/NO=3.0; FOV=55; Auto IR filter
Effectiveness： Daytime 1m-infintive; Night time 3m-20m
Triggering distance: up tp 20m
Triggering time: less than 1 second
IR flash: 44 infrared LEDs for night shots (range 20m)
Detection angle of sensors: central sensor zone: 35-40; Side sensor zone: each 30; total sensor anngle zone: 120
Spray water proctected: Yes (IP protection class 54)
Storage formats: Photo-JPEG
Video-AVI Motion JPEG
Connections: mini USB 2.0 (USB and TV out)
Power supply: 4x or 8x batteries type LR6 (AA); 4x or 8x NiMH batteries type LR66 (AA) with low self discharge; external 6V power supply, at least 1.5A (not supplied)
Standby time: approx 6 months (with 8 batteries)
Dimension: approx 135(H) x 93(B) x72(T) mm
What’s in the box
USB and video cable